Sunday, March 25, 2012

So Close To Completion

Today I'm starting out with a completed 45,715 words when I have to get to 46,666. Less than a thousand to write for the day but I'll go way over. I would absolutely love if I hit two deadlines in one day. Not only would I finish the project early but I would be that much closer to actually putting an end to my book.

I've blocked out my entire day for writing this book, my Lit Review for English class and my paper for my EdPsy class. I have quite a bit of time for my EdPsy paper so that's kind of an extra thing for the day if I get to where I want to. But I'll probably just do that tomorrow when I have more time.

For those of you who are wondering, I'm actually starting to like how my book is turning out. I'm starting to like the character that I've been iffy on and have started to enjoy writing it again. I think my hatred of a certain character and writing was just a hump I had to get over in the process that I've now gotten over.

A small side effect of writing so much every day is that writing this 8-12 page paper for English is way to easy. I fear I may actually have to cut back quite a bit to keep it within that 12 page range. But that's better than not having enough to say about my experiment.

Here's some music that's keeping me company as I continue to write papers and my novel. Enjoy :)

Video found on youtube
-Amy

2 comments:

  1. I think it's so cool that you're writing a book! It's so different. This project is challenging for everyone, but I am extra impressed with what you're accomplishing. Good luck with hitting two deadlines in one day!(:

    ReplyDelete