Friday, March 9, 2012

Only 30,000 to go!

Today's benchmark is 20,000 words. I  have no doubt that I will easily surpass this deadline tonight. I have a whole scene planned out in my head that explains so much of the main two characters. Any confusion felt before in the story should hopefully be gone after this is introduced.

Because it's such an easy task and I only had to write 900 words today because I went so over yesterdays mark I've been spending far too much time on tumblr. But as said before, I'll easily get the deadline passed.

I haven't been able to stop listening to this song (and all of John Mayer's music) and I will say it definitely inspired some future writings. Enjoy :)
Video found on youtube, wouldn't link so I uploaded it from my computer
My Girl - HeyHiHello cover
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment