Monday, March 19, 2012

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

This week is going to be a little bit different than the past few weeks of this project. That is because, you guessed it, I'll be attending the Hunger Games midnight premiere. Because I'll be going to the Noblesville Imax for this movie I'm going to have to plan my deadlines around that while still keeping up with my schoolwork.

Honestly, this shouldn't be too hard and if you've been following my blog, you should know that I can hit the word count if I keep myself focused and have a certain time deadline for myself. But because I have little time on Thursday to myself to actually write, I'll be going quite a bit over every day for my own word count so I may even be able to eliminate a whole days worth of writing altogether.

Hopefully my thoughts, ideas, plans, characters and odds will be in my favor so I won't have to miss a deadline at all during this project. It's worked for me so far, here's hoping I can continue that until I actually finish the novel which will in fact go past the allotted 50,000 words.


Video found on youtube

-Amy

1 comment: