Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Well Then!

While I haven't finished writing the novel completely, while I was walking back from class today, a song that I can't seem to find on the internet came on. (Literally, google won't find it, Shazam can't match it, it's like it doesn't exist.)

It made me want to write again in my book. It reminded me of the songs I listened to to and from class when I had this assignment to do. But I found that without that deadline and the grade on the line, I have much less motivation to get this finished which is not a good thing.

I want so much to finish this book because the editing will be easier for me because all of my ideas are already out there to see. Not trapped in my brain because I lack the will power to write what I want. There's also the fact that because I have to go back and read the whole story again to see where I left off and what roads I went down for each character and hidden meaning it takes so much more time and by the time I'm done rereading, I don't feel the desire or need to write anymore.

It's a vicious cycle that I want to break but now that school is back in, I just hope I can find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment