Thursday, December 12, 2013

Surprise!

A while ago I made a post about NaNoWriMo, and I'm hear to tell you I failed miserably! Not only did I not make the mark once, I kind of somewhat gave up on it about four days in because of so many reasons.

But I'm here to tell you that I am not finished with it!

I can hear your collective "Obviously"'s through my keyboard. But I mean that I'm not just abandoning it. Tonight (meaning right now) at work I read through what I had and I actually really like it. So yay! I actually already discovered a song that really reminds me of the ending in her revelation! And you wouldn't believe it. As I'm writing this, a new song came on and it represents the beginning perfectly. Below, you can find them :)

Beginning

Ending

I hope this gives you some idea for the climate/theme/vision I have of and for this book!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment